On this page:听OSR Checklist 触听Temporary Release of Funds |听CFI Infrastructure | Conflict of Interest | Controlled Goods & Export/Import Controls | Protected/Classified Information & Security Clearances | Reporting an Invention | SciVal
OSR Checklist听(Nov 22, 2023)
Table of Commitments听(September 3, 2021)
- The听OSR Checklist听must be completed for all externally funded grants and project agreements. For CFI applications, a checklist will be provided to the applicants by R&I鈥檚 Strategic Initiatives team.
- The听OSR Table of Commitments听is a tool to ensure the appropriate validation and approval of faculty cash and in-kind contributions to research projects and agreements. For more information on the Table and faculty signature requirements, please see the Instructions in the Table听or consult the听Signing Authority Guidelines for Faculty Contributions to Research Projects and Agreements.
- Academics requesting salary support in their project budgets will be asked to complete the听Faculty Salary Request Form听in the OSR Checklist and have it approved by the appropriate department/faculty signing authorities for salary requests. For more information on signature requirements for the Faculty Salary Request Form, please consult the听Signing Authority Guidelines for Academic Salary Support Requests in Research Projects and Agreements.
- For more information on the OSR Checklist, as well as institutional approval/signature for听research-related documents, please consult the听Signing Authority and OSR Checklist FAQ听page.
When accessing and completing the OSR Checklist, please note the following:
- Adobe requirement:听the Checklist can only be completed in Adobe as an active form with dynamic/interactive embedded content. Minimum requirement is Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or Adobe Acrobat Professional 9; older versions will not work properly. Download the latest version of听听if needed.
- For Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Safari (Mac)听users:听by default, these browsers have built-in PDF-viewers (non-Adobe) which will prevent, at varying degrees, the opening and completion of the OSR Checklist.
OPTION 1:听The quickest option around this issue is to save the unopened OSR Checklist (right-click and save the link as) to the desktop or desired folder and right-click to open using Adobe.
OPTION 2:听You may, if you wish, set Adobe as your default PDF reader for all files or for this specific file/OSR webpage. As each browser or Mac operating systems have different instructions for accomplishing this, we recommend doing a Google search for setting Adobe as a default browser and/or operating system. Adobe also provides this brief help menu as a starting point:
This document allows听the Office of Sponsored Research to authorize temporary release of funds (ROF) prior to obtaining ethics approval. A Temporary ROF can also be requested if the PI听has already submitted an application/amendment for ethics consideration and approval is forthcoming.听Click here to download the fillable Temporary ROF form.
Detailed information regarding CFI and its policies and programs can be found in the听.
- Information about听Conflict of Interest Reporting.
- 澳门开奖 FCOI PHS-NIH Procedure
- Significant Financial Interest (SFI) Disclosure for US PHS-NIH
- List of Investigators for U.S. PHS-NIH
- Informed Consent by Third Parties for Disclosure
- New disclosures can be reported to us via our online disclosure portal. Click here for more information.
- SciVal is听a bibliometric tool that offers access to research performance metrics of over 10,000 research institutions in 230 regions and countries. It is available to 澳门开奖鈥檚 faculty members, students and staff.听Using advanced data analytics, SciVal processes large amounts of data to generate uniquely tailored reports, which include visualizations such as charts, graphs and tables.
SciVal at a Glance
- View overall performance
- Benchmark progress
- View international collaborations
- Analyze research trends